TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to our website and any other online presence (the “Site”) operated by Booko Board. The use of the Site, including the purchase of any Booko Boards electric skateboard is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By using this Site, you agree to these Terms as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that apply to any portion of this Site, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must exit the Site immediately and discontinue any use of the information or products obtainable or accessible through the Site. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us through the website customer service link.
These Terms provide that all disputes relating to these Terms or your use of the Site or Products will be resolved by binding arbitration. You agree to waive your right to file a lawsuit, including being a member of a class action, or seek a trial to assert or defend your rights under these Terms. Your rights will be determined by an arbitrator and not a judge or jury.
Domestic (U.S.) Customers:
If your order is in stock it will ship within 5-7 business days after payment has been approved and cleared. Orders are processed in order of first come first served. If your item is not in stock, or stock is depleted by way of another channel, we will contact you regarding your purchase. You will have the option to wait for your backorder, modify your order, or cancel your order.
When you are learning to use the Products, ensure that all safety precautions are made. You need to wear proper safety equipment, including, but not limited to, a helmet, kneepads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
• The Booko Board is only for outdoor sports and personal entertainment. You may not be permitted to ride it on sidewalks and streets. You must first check your state and local laws and ordinances before riding a Booko Board on sidewalks and streets to ensure that you may legally do so.
• Do not ride a Booko Board skateboard in traffic.
• Preganant women, young children, and the elderly should not ride the Booko Board.
• Do not ride while intoxicated or under the influence of medications or drugs. It is dangerous and illegal to do so.
• Do not carry items when riding.
• When riding the Booko Board you must comply with your local laws and give way to pedestrians.
• Please be alert to your surroundings at all times to ensure a safe ride. Do not ride in dimly lit or dark locations.
• Relax your legs while riding, knees slightly bent. This will help maintain balance when you encounter uneven ground and pavement.
• Make sure your feet are always on the board. Taking your feet off the Booko Board while riding is incredibly dangerous.
• Please wear appropriate clothing and safety gear, this will help you handle emergencies better.
• Booko Boards can only support one person. Do not let two or more people ride it together.
• Do not start or stop suddenly.
• The weight of the rider and their belongings should not exceed the maximum weight indicated in the instructions, otherwise you may damage your Booko Board, or the rider may fall or be injured. The rider's weight should not be less than the minimum load as stated in the instructions. Otherwise, the Booko Board will be difficult to control. This is especially true when riding on hills, as the Booko Board may reach unsafe speeds.
• Ensure the speed is safe to yourself and others, and be prepared to stop at any time.
• If you are in an accident, please contact 911 or other emergency services immediately.
• When riding near others, maintain a safe distance from other riders to avoid collisions.
• When making turns, pay attention to your body's center of gravity. Sudden shifts may cause you to lose balance and fall.
• Do not ride in the rain.
• Booko Boards are not medical mobility devices. Be sure you are healthy enough to ride.
• Avoid riding over obstacles and slippery ground, such as snow, ice, and wet terrains.
• Avoid boarding over items made of cloth, small branches, and stones.
• Avoid boarding in narrow spaces, or where there are obstacles in your path.
• Do not operate near gasoline, oil, or flammable vapor, liquids, dust, fibers, and/or other fire hazards.
All Domestic United States orders come with Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
Your Booko Board will ship from our warehouse within 5-7 business days of your payment has cleared. We only ship Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday or Tuesday.
YOU MUST WEAR APPROPRIATE SAFETY EQUIPMENT (ESPECIALLY A HELMET) WHENEVER RIDING AN ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; we have no control over these charges, nor can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices are final as of time of an order. All products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping company. In case of damage upon shipping transit, the customer should contact us immediately so we can promptly file a damage claim with our carrier and expedite a replacement Booko Board. Any order discrepancies, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to us within 36 hours.
All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Product images are for representation purposes only. Actual products may vary slightly and have cosmetic or color differences.
Due to the nature of the product, refunds are only accepted for new and unused products within 14 days of receipt. All purchase orders are final. Any packages that are refused/returned by customer will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Booko Board, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limits and Exclusions:
There are no express warranties except as stated above. We will not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal harm or injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use of this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, fires, or any other losses, or claims from any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of, or inability to use, this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. We are not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death. All express and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Ensure once board is fully charged remove from charger as you can run the risk of fire hazard from over charging the board. Avoid braking when skateboard is fully charged as you can run the risk of overheating and fire hazard.
State Law Rights:
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of some incidental or consequential damages, or set limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions might not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which are varied from state to state.
Images of people or products posted on this Site are either the property of Booko Board or our licensors. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials (together, with “Marks” (as defined below), “Booko Board Content”) is the property of Booko Board or its licensors, partners or affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of this Site is the exclusive property of Booko Board and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on this Site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. You may use the materials or content on this Site only with our prior written and express authorization. To obtain authorization to use the materials or content on this Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Use of the Site:
You agree to use the Site only for its intended purpose. You must use the Site in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. The following uses of the Site are prohibited. You may not:
attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Site;
frame or link to the Site without permission;
use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Site;
post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material;
sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Site to a third party without our express written consent;
post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms;
use the Site in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the Site or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to us or others.